Southwest Injury Law is an injury law firm in Phoenix, Arizona that is here for you and your family if you have suffered a serious injury. Our lawyers can stand beside you if you have been hurt in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or other type of serious accident. The aftermath of an accident can be a confusing and challenging time for victims and families. You might be wondering how you’ll pay your bills and may be wondering what rights you might have. The injury lawyers at Southwest Injury Law are here for you.
In the aftermath of a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, bike accident, or slip and fall, victims might be suffering from a range of serious injuries. These injuries can leave you out of work, facing high medical costs, and suffering from life-altering changes due to disability. Here are some serious injuries we handle:
- Traumatic Brain Injury. If you suffered a blow to the head in an automobile accident or fall, you could be facing serious disability. Serious traumatic brain injury can impact a person’s ability to walk, talk, and ability to perform basic mental tasks. Mild traumatic brain injury can also impact a person’s life in many ways. Victims might suffer memory problems, difficulty concentrating, and may experience depression or anxiety. Others might experience sleep disturbances and mood changes. If you have suffered a head injury in an accident, it is important to seek medical attention and to follow up with proper medical care. Some of the symptoms of mild traumatic brain injury may not be immediately apparent after an accident. The cost of treatment and rehabilitation for traumatic brain injury can be high. Southwest Injury Law is an injury law firm in Phoenix, Arizona that can review your case, identify negligent parties responsible for your accident, and fight for your rights.
- Spinal Cord Injury. One of the most serious and life-altering injuries a person can suffer following an auto accident or slip and fall accident is a spinal cord injury. This type of injury can result in permanent paralysis and loss of function. Victims might find themselves facing major lifestyle changes, requiring mobility equipment, needing to make adjustments to their homes, and facing changes to their jobs and ability to perform everyday tasks. This can all be very expensive. According to the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, the costs of spinal cord injury can range from over one million dollars a year to over $300,000 in the first year alone for the loss of any motor function. Do you have questions about your rights if you have suffered a spinal cord injury? The injury lawyers at Southwest Injury Law in Phoenix, Arizona are here for you and may be able to help you get the recovery you might deserve.
- Internal Injuries. Individuals who survive car accidents can sometimes end up suffering from serious internal injuries. These injuries may require surgeries and ongoing care. Victims may miss time from work to heal and families might struggle to pay the bills. The injury lawyers at Southwest Injury Law in Phoenix, Arizona are here to help you if you suffered an internal injury in a car accident.
- Burns. Shattered glass. Amputations. Car accidents and slip and falls can leave victims suffering from disfiguring injuries which can impact a person’s self-concept, and may require psychological treatment. If you have suffered a disfiguring injury in an accident, you may be entitled to seek damages to cover your medical bills, plastic surgery, psychological care, and other costs. Southwest Injury Law is an injury law firm in Phoenix, Arizona that is here for you.
- Broken Bones. While broken bones might not seem like serious injuries, these injuries can leave victims out of work and temporarily disabled. Some broken bone injuries, like a hip fracture, can even put a person at risk of permanent disability. If you have suffered a broken bone injury, and are facing high medical costs and long road to recovery ahead, you are not alone. Southwest Injury Law is a Phoenix, Arizona injury law firm that can help.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. The trauma of surviving a serious injury can impact some individuals psychologically. People can sometimes find themselves suffering from mood changes, insomnia, flashbacks, and using avoidance strategies. Proper medical care is important to seeing better outcomes for PTSD, but not all patients may be able to afford it. If you have suffered an injury and are experiencing the symptoms of PTSD, you may be able to seek damages to cover the cost of care you may need. Southwest Injury Law is a Phoenix, Arizona, injury law firm that may be able to help.
These are just some of the injuries individuals might experience in the aftermath of an accident. If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, truck accident, pedestrian, or bike accident, you may only have a limited amount of time to seek damages for your losses. Southwest Injury Law is a Phoenix, Arizona injury law firm that may be able to help.
Who is the Best Injury Lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona?
The best injury lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona is the law firm that will be able to help your family navigate the complex challenges of seeking a recovery for your injuries and losses. If another person or party was at fault for your accident in Phoenix, Arizona, you’ll want to work with an injury lawyer who can take the time to review your case in detail, help you understand your rights, and assist you with taking the next steps to get the recovery you may deserve. Southwest Injury Law can help you negotiate with insurance adjusters, can help you seek damages from negligent parties, and can take the time to understand your situation and case. You’ll want to find a lawyer with whom you can feel comfortable speaking about your case. In order to settle an injury claim, victims often need to share personal details with their lawyer. Finding a lawyer with whom you feel comfortable and who can explain your case to you in plain language is important. Southwest Injury Law is a Phoenix, Arizona injury law firm that offers individuals a free initial consultation during which we can review your case and help you understand your rights and next steps.