Car Accident Lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada
Every car accident is unique. While most car accidents are the result of human error, there are many ways people can err behind the wheel. According to the Stanford Center for Internet and Society, over 90% of car accidents are the result of human error. Human error can include distracted driving, drinking and driving, speeding, failure to stop at red lights or traffic stops, improper lane changes, or any other range of mistakes people make behind the wheel. If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident in Las Vegas, Nevada, you and your family may be entitled to seek damages for your medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Southwest Injury Law are car accident attorneys in Las Vegas, Nevada who work closely with victims of car accidents to help them seek justice and the recoveries they may deserve after a crash.
What Are My Rights After a Car Accident?
If you have been injured in a car accident due to the neglect or negligence of another driver or business, you may be entitled to seek damages for your injuries and losses. Car accidents in Las Vegas can occur due to distracted drivers , drivers who are text messaging, drivers on their cell phones, drunk drivers, failure to follow the rules of the road, elderly drivers, teenage drivers and bad judgment (which seems to be common amongst Vegas drivers) . The auto accident lawyers at Southwest Injury Law can investigate your crash to determine what caused your accident and what role other drivers or negligent parties may have played in your crash. Your attorney can review your police report, identify negligent parties, speak to insurance companies, and fight to help you get the settlement you may deserve under the law. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim after a crash. Protect your rights. Speak to the car accident lawyers at Southwest Injury Law today.
Making a Car Insurance Claim After a Crash in Las Vegas
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Las Vegas, it is important to contact an attorney immediately. . The attorneys at Southwest Injury Law are ready, willing and able to talk to all insurance companies involved in the crash, including your own! Car insurance companies may sometimes use estimates or computer programs to determine the value of your car repair claim and your personal injury claim. These estimates are often much lower than the actual damages you have suffered. If the settlement you are being offered after a crash appears to be low or doesn’t cover your damages, you should absolutely speak to the Las Vegas, Nevada auto accident lawyers at Southwest Injury Law. Our firm can speak to insurance adjusters, provide evidence to support your claim, and fight for your rights under the law.
What is My Car Accident Claim Worth in Las Vegas, Nevada?
If you’ve been hurt in a car crash, you may be wondering what your claim is worth. The value of your claim will depend on many factors, including the negligence of each party, the cost of your medical expenses, the seriousness of your injury, your pain/suffering, and the amount of insurance the other driver has Here are some things your car accident lawyer will consider when estimating the value of your claim:
- Medical Bills. In addition to looking at the medical expenses you have already paid, your car accident lawyer can also speak to experts and medical professionals to estimate the cost and value of future medical bills that you may have to face due to this car accident.
- Rehabilitation Expenses. Quality medical care, physical therapy and rehabilitation can lead to better outcomes for car accident victims. However, insurance may not always cover these expenses and victims and their families might sometimes struggle to afford the best quality rehabilitation services. A car accident lawyer in Las Vegas, Nevada can estimate your rehabilitation expenses and help you seek damages for your losses under the law.
- Lost Wages. If you have had to miss time from work, you may be entitled to seek damages for any part of your paycheck you missed out on due to calling in to work because of the accident. Your lawyer and their team of experts can also help estimate the value of future lost wages or work retraining expenses to help you get the best possible settlement under the law.
- Pain and Suffering. Car accidents can impact all aspects of your life. You may not be able to engage in life activities you previously enjoyed or your life may be diminished by pain. Southwest Injury Law are car accident lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada who can use formulas to estimate the value of your pain and suffering damages. The more serious and life-altering your injury, the more you should be entitled to collect in pain and suffering damages.
- Negligence. Your car accident lawyer will also need to examine the role of negligence of each party in your crash. In order to recover damages for a car accident, you must show that the other party was at least 51% at fault for the crash or more. A qualified car accident lawyer can review police reports, speak to witnesses, and review the facts of the case to estimate the role of each other party in the crash.
If you have been hurt in a car accident, you may have the right to make a claim under the law. Southwest Injury Law are auto accident lawyers who can help you navigate the complexity of the claims process. Let us focus on the legal aspects of your car accident, so you can focus on healing
Seek Justice Today
Every driver on the road has a responsibility to drive safely and to pay attention to the road. If you or a loved one was hurt in a car accident in Las Vegas, Nevada you may be wondering what your next steps might be. When driver negligence results in injuries, victims have the right to seek a recovery under the law. Southwest Injury Law are car accident lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada who work tirelessly to help auto accident victims seek justice. You may only have a limited amount of time under the law to seek damages after a crash. Protect your rights. Speak to car accident lawyer Las Vegas today. We will work to make you whole and restore you to the way you were before this accident happened.